You’d think that wearing gray might be a bad idea, but in actuality it’s a superb choice because gray is like the color black; it goes with everything! The color can add some shine for a glam look, as seen by Emily and Lindsay. You can also dress down by picking a long gray sweater or leggings and match those garments with white jeans or a white blazer for a cute and casual, but chic, look.
1. Emily looks like a doll, in a short, gray patterned dress with a black bow encircling the waist. She pairs the dress with opaque stockings and metallic pumps.
2. Lindsay turned heads recently when she showed up to an after-party in a long-sleeve, dark-gray sequined hooded mini. The look is absolutely fabulous for an event or out with friends.
3. The recent trend has been wearing the trench coat as a dress. Amy Watts continues the trend with a gray, satin belted trench coat. The look is stylish and sophisticated with open-toe booties.
4. oooh la la, Vanessa looks lovable in a mini gray gown with matching gray, metallic open toe shoes.
5. Beyoncé is ready for a night on the town in a gray demin legging with a white power shoulder blazer and gray open toe pumps.
6. There’s Victoria B, looking fashionable as usual, in a gray, belted trench coat. The trench coat looks like a dress, paired with platform pumps.
7. Sarah Jessica Parker is a mom, but that doesn’t stop the diva from looking up to par. She looks stunning in her long gray sweater that’s belted with white jeans and a pink bag. The look is perfect for running errands or a date night.