Ladies, at some point in our lives we have and will experience a loss of hair volume or hair thinning. As we age the volume and diameter of our hair begins to lessen. Jessica, Victoria and Kate have naturally thin hair and have found cute ways to work with what they have by either adding bangs, an asymmetrical bob or a simple updo. Other women, however are not as lucky and actually have hair that is thinning due to health issues such as PCOS, a hormone imbalance, or menopause.
Here are a few tips to thicken and add volume to your hair:
- Evaluate what type of hair thinning you are experiencing; is it health related? If so, go to see doctor and get it checked out. This needs to be fixed from the inside first.
- If you are experiencing some other type of hair thinning, here are some tips for you:
- Take zinc. Zinc is an essential hair vitamin that helps strengthen the hair shaft and stimulates hair growth
- Wash with Phyto Revitalizing shampoo for thinning hair. Hair looks stronger in just a few washes
- Wash with Mane n Tail Shampoo & Conditioner. This product takes about a month to show complete results of strong healthy hair.
- Use a leave in treatment at least once a week
- Get a haircut that suits you and gives a little oomph like Jessica Alba and Victoria Beckham
- Put your hair up in a traditional updo like Kate Bosworth
- Dye hair a few shades darker to add dimension to the hair. Be careful, overdying can also cause hair loss.